Monday, April 6, 2009

Semper Fi

My family is a military family. I am proud of my father, career U.S. Navy, Annapolis class of 1940 who retired as a Rear Admiral (AEDO #1). I am proud that I served, even though it was only two years in the Army and that all three of my sons have served, one in the Marine Corps, one in the Army, and one currently in the Navy.

Like Robert Hall (image is of Bob in 1965) whose site you should visit, "I'm Tired" too of all the phoney baloney we are fed daily by our press, our leaders, our spin-doctors. The United States was built on hard work, integrity, dedication, and commitment. Those are all things in very short supply these day. I encourage you to read "I'm Tired".

To encourage you I'd like to include a little excerpt below:

I’m tired of being told that Islam is a “Religion of Peace,” when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family “honor;” of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren’t “believers;” of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for “adultery;” of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur’an and Shari’a law tells them to.

There's a lot of very plain common sense in Hall's essay. We need more people to stand up and speak up for a restoration of common sense before there is nothing left to save.

3 comments:

Mary Ann Kreitzer said...

Thanks for pointing me to I'm Tired. What a great blog!

Mary Ann Kreitzer said...

Doesn't anyone wonder about the increasing violence in our culture? People are more and more rootless and lost as the family is undermined by the governmnet. Trying to force doctors and other health care workers to perform abortions is just one of the latest atrocities. Forced abortions and sterilizations in Nazi Germany were crimes against humanity and doctors were tried and sentenced for them. Why is forcing a doctor to kill a child not seen as an atrocity as well? If somebody held a gun to your head and told you to kill another person would you do it? What if not doing it meant losing your family's livelihood? Support conscience protection for doctors and health care workers. Visit http://www.usccb.org/conscienceprotection/ There's a link to email HHS on the right side of the page. They are taking comments until April 9th.

Unknown said...

Hi Spitz!
Visit this site about Koran.
The site is kept by Silas, a Cristian, and compares Koran with the Bible.
Feel free to divulge it.
The site is:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/index.htm